Have used Sidi ever since I started riding pretty much, with the odd pair of Fizik and Gaerne thrown in. I’m looking for alternatives. I have a narrow foot with a medium/average arch I’d guess. The reason the Sidi have always been my go to is the “Heel Retention System” , with other brands it really does feel like my foot slips at the heel. Any other narrow ankle riders with recommendations?
Sidi shoe alternatives - Narrow foot and ankle - Heel retention system works what else is out there?
I am in a similar situation as you and the shimano sphere have been a great fit. I had gone with fully custom molded insoles to help with the extremely tall arch I have.
1 Like
Thanks Peter. Will take a look
I went to Backcountry a few years ago and tried on almost every road shoe they have … in the end the only ones that worked for my narrow ankles were the Giro Empire SLX lace-ups and that generation of Fizik high end race shoes.
I love the Giro’s for TT’s but too much faff for everyday. I now have 3 pairs of the Fizik Infinito’s - regular, mesh and the weird arch strap one. They are perfect for no heal lift for my weird feet.
Good luck with your search!
I also have narrow feet and the S-Works Torch Lace have been excellent shoes for me!