Gravel Burn 2026: who’s in, where are you traveling from, tips and tricks?

G’day!

I hope you’re all frothing for this like I am!

I’m traveling alone and aside from some small interaction with Escape legend Wade W, I don’t know a single person that’s showing up to ride.

I will be a LONG way from home and out of my comfort zone and I can’t wait.

See ya there maybe!

2 Likes

I was looking at the startlist and it looks like it’s overwhelmingly South African’s attending this year for whatever reason. Only 3 Aussies, but you’ll be in good company with around 20 people from the UK @George_Mills.

See you guys there! Hope the form is coming along well.

2 Likes

Suprised there’s only three of us from Down Under, but it is a pretty big undertaking! I just checked my age group: I know who’s most likely to win. Frischi Snr is a BOSS

1 Like

Ha well similarly Jakob Fuglsang is in my age group so that’s the top spot sewn up :woozy_face:. Really looking forward to it ( also bricking it). Will look out for you both. Would be nice to get an escape collective meet up!

1 Like